Saturday 19 March 2016

It's been a long hard winter



It's been a long, hard, winter, filled with plenty of meditation and remedial snuggling with the Mom (she was surprised by the increase in the amount I've been snuggling her, but she seemed to need it. 

Anyway we are all glad to be getting outside again. I am looking forward to tasting French mice. I hope the accommodations she has found us -- this van named Gigi -- is nice and comfortable for us.

When a cat lives in an apartment, you know, it's really hard to hunt for fresh food! For entertainment I've had to make do with the occasional visits by rascally ravens and magpies on the deck, and listening to veniceclassicradio.eu on the computer. It's been alright, but I'm fat and I'm stiff and I'm hungry for some good red meat! Let me at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment