Friday 15 April 2016

Walled Garden

We had some fun today. The mom carried me over to the walled garden where they were pulling weeds. There were a lot of birds to watch -- even a wee lady who brought two swains over to do their mating ritual dances right in front of me! I did not catch any mice today but I smelled some under the wet plants. Rabbits too, outside the garden wall.

Here I am, enjoying the view from under the Swiss chard.



I'm not so sure if I like the geese and chickens though. Roosters are noisy. There's a dog that comes with the work crew but it goes away too.

There was plenty to see.

I was also "window cat" during tea time and lunch time in the work house. That was alright. I was much admired and nobody bothered me there. It was good to get outside. Ireland smells good.

There is also a cat at this castle, who has the manly name of Pusskins. I showed him my dominance easily enough by eating treats in front of him. He sits outside our window sometimes and looks in. He's a bit of a nuisance when he wants to come and chat all the time, but you know, young boys are like that.

1 comment: